After 26 hours of travel, Chris and I have arrived in Denver to a massive snow storm:
Even if we could locate our car, we’ve decided to rather call in an extraction team to take us to the office this morning. Driving in this weather is not one of those experiences I have on my bucket list.
We got in yesterday just in the nick of time, any later and we may have been diverted to another airport. Looks like most flights in and out of DIA are cancelled!